The City of Huntington Woods Communications Department is responsible for all of the City's cable television and computer needs along with managing the City's web site -- www.hwmi.org
HWTV is the municipal television channel for City cable programming. It can be found on the following channels:
- Comcast cable: Channel 20
- Wide Open West (WOW): Channel 10
City meeting rebroadcasts can be viewed on our YouTube Channel at this link:
City sponsored program rebroadcasts can be found here:
* Parent Now Series Episode #2 - Tri-Community Coalition presentation on the Marijuana Imitative
* Sewer & Road Bond Informational Meeting - October 4, 2018 informational meeting about upcoming sewer and road bond ballot proposal
* Public Safety Presentation on Services for Seniors - Jason Jordan of the Huntington Woods Police Department presents different services available for senior citizens.
* Candidate Night - Watch the October 2017 Women's League Candidate Night Broadcast.
* Shaky Ground - Music in the Woods August 2017 WOW! great beats.
* Native landscaping - for Water Quality - Eric Diesing of the Clinton River Watershed council discusses ways you can be environmentally green while enjoying a beautiful yard.
* Safety and Cost of Drinking Water Presentation - featuring Stan Hazen.
* Stormwater 101 Presentation - Abby Lane discusses the issue of stormwater in our area.
* Weather Safety Presentation - Rich Pollman, National Weather Service; September 30, 2015
* Sustainable Landscape for Watershed Management - Don Carpenter, LTU; October 8, 2015
* Great Lakes Water Authority, An Update on the move from DWSD - Mark Jacobs, resident and attorney with Dykema Gossett, and Jeff McKeen, SOCWA General Manager; October 14, 2015
* Southeast Michigan Climate - Rich Pollman, National Weather Service Spokesperson discusses the variables and rationale regarding the ever-changing weather landscape in Michigan.
* Getting your water from Here to....... There! - Jeff McKeen of the South Oakland County Water Authority gives a very interesting talk on the dynamics of bring clean water to your tap..... what it takes to bring it to your door. February 2017.
* Do it Yourself Friendly Lawn care - Abby Lane from the Clinton Watershed Council presents ways in which your green lawn ... CAN REALLY BE GREEN!...that is.... ways to keep you lawn in top shape while not being too harmful to our environment.
Tim Rowland: email@example.com