General Election Information
Understanding Absent Voter Ballot Applications
* Application for Absent Voter Ballot
Complete the Absent Voter Ballot Application and email it to email@example.com, drop it off in person to City Hall staff or leave in the west or east side vestibule drop box.
If you would like to be placed on the Permanent Absentee Ballot List, meaning you will receive an Absentee Ballot Application automatically every election, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 248-581-2638.
* Michigan Voter Registration Application
(if not submitting in person please provide a photo copy of ID)
* Federal Post Card Application Form (Military and Overseas Voters)
* Federal Post Card Application Form Instructions
* State of Michigan Voter Information Center and Sample Ballots
Elections Inspector Application
* Precinct Map
Precinct 1 - Lutheran Church on 11 Mile Rd.
Precinct 2 - Burton Elementary School Gymnasium
Precinct 3 - City Hall
Precinct 4 - Burton Elementary School Gymnasium
Precinct 5 - Recreation Center
For more information or questions concerning absentee voting, registering to vote, and elections please contact the City Clerk at 248-581-2638, 248-541-4300 ext 638 or email email@example.com.